Stenger Landscaping, Inc., a growing Design/Build Landscape contractor headquartered in Limerick,PA is seeking a Landscape Designer to add to our team. We are looking for a highly organized and experienced Landscape Designer with a friendly, outgoing personality who loves the outdoors to work with our discerning, high-end clients in Montgomery, Chester, and Bucks Counties.
Your portfolio should include both large and small-scale projects. Position requires knowledge of plant materials, landscape, hardscape and waterscape designs. Experience with site analysis, project measurements, client presentations, effective hand rendering, and CAD skills are essential. As a plus, we offer a strong incentive program for someone who can develop new customer relationships and bring in new business.
- Design residential landscape projects.
- Conduct site inspections to determine slope, drainage, exposure, and existing structures, features, roads, and utilities that will affect project.
- Prepare and present proposals. Track all proposals in progress and follow up to maximize sales opportunities.
- Monitor installation and work
Qualifications & Educational Requirements:
- Degree in Landscape Design preferred.
- 3-5 years of Design Experience
- Customer Service Experience
- Positive Attitude!
Compensation package commensurate with qualifications. Principals Only.
We are always looking for talented, hard working and career minded individuals to join our team. If you do not see a job description currently posted for a position you seek, please feel free to send us your resume at [email protected].